DISH needs to Carry One America News Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK, we get it

So, no free lunch, it's the price you pay, if you don't stop posting pit type stuff here.
You will get that same message, and it will mean I assume it will mean you got banned, I have been banned in the pit over 6-8 times, so I know what happens when you don't obey the rules, pay and have some fun, or depends what the mods do, but your posting political views in the wrong forum.

And now he knows it.

So, no free lunch, it's the price you pay, if you don't stop posting pit type stuff here.
You will get that same message, and it will mean I assume it will mean you got banned, I have been banned in the pit over 6-8 times, so I know what happens when you don't obey the rules, pay and have some fun, or depends what the mods do, but your posting political views in the wrong forum.

And now he knows it.
Okay, just one question: What is the point of paying to join the pit, if you can still get banned in the pit, as you have just stated happened to you repeatedly?

I really agree with this point, it’s just hard to watch a variety as Fox is the only that leans right. CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, all lean left. They have given zero coverage to certain things, but hammer home certain narratives nightly, and every morning. Maybe that’s why OP wants oann or maybe he’s just trolling idk.
The difference in Tony's post and your is you are making a political statement while Tony's was neutral. Politics outside the pit is forbidden. And if Scott finds out, not only will people in here lose their heads, but they'll be banned too!

Okay, just one question: What is the point of paying to join the pit, if you can still get banned in the pit, as you have just stated happened to you repeatedly?

I don’t want to join the Pit. I don’t want to know what everybody’s political views are because they don’t make me like or dislike anybody either way. We’re here to talk about our great hobby and passtime- satellite TV!

The difference in Tony's post and your is you are making a political statement while Tony's was neutral. Politics outside the pit is forbidden. And if Scott finds out, not only will people in here lose their heads, but they'll be banned too!
I don’t read that as political. I read that post as someone discussing the differences in the channels, and the lack of variety. If we changed it to sports channels, and discussed how one carried too much hockey and the other doesn’t offer enough hockey, it would be the same layout, without the bad word(politics).

And now he knows it.
The point I'm making is that you posted the same thing 4 times.

I don’t want to join the Pit. I don’t want to know what everybody’s political views are because they don’t make me like or dislike anybody either way. We’re here to talk about our great hobby and passtime- satellite TV!
To add to this point, I have read that many Pub Members, who would otherwise be entitled to access to the pit, have specifically requested to have their own access to the pit blocked, precisely because they do not want to see those kind of posts at all.

Very good point, no personal attacks like if I called you an F moron "that would get me banned, but your not a Moron, I can see that, you're really smart to ask.

Yes, we do get into every subject, and yes, we even have a few Trolls, like Jaun, and Roy, LOL so pay, and don't pick a fight right out the gate, is my best advice, and jump into some threads, you may have some fun.

I'm a Lib, and hate trump, we mostly have right wingers there, I don't care which side you're on, and no one does, I don't want to talk anymore about that here, that was just a preview, so who ever reads it, may want to come there.:)

I can see you're biting at the bit, but it bites back here, not there, what you said here, is right on target there.

Kind of look at it like you're a nudist and you drop your pants on the beach, the right beach, for that is only 50 feet away, but it has a ticket price, but no public sex, or you even get banned there too.

Now does it make more sense?

To add to this point, I have read that many Pub Members, who would otherwise be entitled to access to the pit, have specifically requested to have their own access to the pit blocked, precisely because they do not want to see those kind of posts at all.

Yes, and those people don't want you posting here, what you posted so far, which I agree on

You realize the shopping channels pay Dish to be on, right? I'm not sure what "public interest" channels you're talking about.
Spend an hour watching watching 9605, then flip over to 9606 and watch that for a while. For a real thrill, watch 9582, and be sure to play the music from all 3 in Dolby! I submit those are not very popular channels with ANY dish subscribers. I seriously doubt they generate any revenue for Dish.

Let me point out that you don’t pay to join the pit, specifically. You join the Pub to support this website. Bob’s Pit is something that is included in that, should you want to go there. Without people who are willing to support SatGuys it just wouldn’t exist.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts