Flight

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
[/QUOTE]

A solid movie. It is a bit weak in some areas but Denzel Washington is a good actor and pulls through the scenes. You just want to cringe a lot of times since you know what is going to happen, but feel compelled to watch as the guy essentially drinks his life away. Every time you think he might pull himself out of the depths of despair he seems to just sink deeper.

If you do not like to fly, perhaps avoid this movie since the flight scene is quite long, involved and very harrowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed this a lot, but was very frustrated because the movie was so effective.

Just amazing what alcoholism will do to people, you want to root for someone and they just keep hurting themselves, so, so frustrating. I was stressed out after I left the theater

That is what is good (or bad) about the movie. You are just dying the entire movie for Denzel to redeem himself... Just how low can he go...

I never considered how low a pilot could go until I saw this movie. I guess I had always considered pilots to be professional and the drug users weeded out over time by drug tests.

Good flick imo.Denzel Washington very convincing.John Goodman,as usual great character actor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)