Flint market NBC25,Fox66 and The CW 46

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Today it was around 90 and hot
Well there is 2-1/2 months when that can happen. It sure was a great day to hold my 50th class reunion party!

If we loose two of are broadcast networks bessides getting a credit is there anything dish can give us
I am about to call and ask just what they are going to offer for having a "local" off for almost three months. My best guess will be, "Where would you like us to kick you?"

AZ. It was 118(my car thermometer read 123). I will never leave this place again, but damn it's hot. My "mother in law" is here from NC(Greenville area) and is hating the heat but talking about how she loves how her hair looks and feels with no humidity. She might actually move here soon so me and her husband can take the Harley's out on long weekends.

:crowdbounceThat is how happy I have been in my several past trips to AZ. Wish I could still go.
:backontopic Just saw the notice on WPBN they are still on for now. Hope that doesn't fall into the "money grab abyss."

If we loose two of are broadcast networks bessides getting a credit is there anything dish can give us
You have to call and specifically ask. They may or may not offer you something. It would likely be something like $5 credit for 3 months, which is nothing to complain about as that's what all of your locals more or less cost (they used to be a separate line item on bills - $4.99).

At a minimal $5 should be offered if you ask for compensation. But it depends on your account. Do have something more than a minimal package, do have any add on's like Blockbuster or premium movies? Do you generally pay on time? Especially if you are not a new customer or getting credits now then I believe you could get the $5 and more programming free for 6 months if you want.