Florida TV tax fight taken to U.S. Supreme Court

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When we're heading to Florida for the winter in our RV, we leave our service address at our last stop in St Mary's, GA as long as possible just because of that excessive tax. St Mary's gets the Jacksonville, FL locals...
Yes, I did the same thing, leaving my Service Address in Detroit, MI in order to avoid Ohio's sales tax and state surcharge.

So are you telling me that if I "move" 14 miles up the road to Pownal, I would keep my Albany locals and pick up Burlington and Boston? Seems like a no-brainer if true!!

Oops, sorry I missed your post earlier. If you "move" to Pownal, VT, or anywhere else in Bennington County, you'll get the Albany, NY DMA locals and the Burlington, VT DMA locals. If you "move" to an address in Windham County, you'll get the Boston, MA DMA locals and the Burlington, VT DMA locals. There's no place you can go that will get all three via sat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)