Florida's on AMC 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
How do the (2) Florida channels come in for you guys quality wise? I get fairly good signal on the first one, but can't keep a lock on the second one. My Patient and newborn channel on the same bird is solid as a rock with no problems ever. Still doing dish alignment.

The one is stronger than the other. If I remember right, on my 76cm I could get the stronger one
on occasion. On my 90 cm would get both but the one was really light on quality. On my 1.2m
they are rock solid. It's raining here right now and quality is down a bit but they are both solid.

On the AZBox, I'm getting 60 on 12044 and 55 on 12050 (and 82 on 11716) on a 60e dish in cloudy weather. Drop out is somewhere just under 50, so not much margin when there's rain or large rain clouds!

How do the (2) Florida channels come in for you guys quality wise? I get fairly good signal on the first one, but can't keep a lock on the second one. My Patient and newborn channel on the same bird is solid as a rock with no problems ever. Still doing dish alignment.

Can you post TP/SR so the rest of us can give it a look?
thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)