floyd landis admists to doping

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
disgraced tour de france champion floyd landis admits in an interview to espn that he doped during most of his cycling career. surised, not!

however, he also named names implicating most of his former us postal service team including armstrong. also tells espn how the other riders cheat their drug tests.

none of this is shocking. landis says he is broke but took countless donations from people who actually believed he was truthful when he claimed the french lab screwed his tdf piss test. and landis says he can't pay these people back.

if landis wants to come clean and clear his conscience....good for him. if he is looking for a book deal............................

this guy sounds like a jose conseco clone!

After he decided he could not get away with it :rolleyes:

That's the, If it worked for him it can work for me method.

What do they call that ... a Copy Cat Killer ?

Must be at the desarate point for cash, like Jose as well.

Never liked the Jose situation either, that would have never came out had Jose still been able to play.

disgraced tour de france champion floyd landis admits in an interview to espn that he doped during most of his cycling career. surised, not!

however, he also named names implicating most of his former us postal service team including armstrong. also tells espn how the other riders cheat their drug tests.

none of this is shocking. landis says he is broke but took countless donations from people who actually believed he was truthful when he claimed the french lab screwed his tdf piss test. and landis says he can't pay these people back.

if landis wants to come clean and clear his conscience....good for him. if he is looking for a book deal............................

this guy sounds like a jose conseco clone!

yeah....but Canseco was THE person that told the truth the most.....

to canseco's credit, he did come clean about himself and his sport. and most of what he said years ago, has proven to be true.

my landis - conseco comparison was made because they both named names.

to canseco's credit, he did come clean about himself and his sport. and most of what he said years ago, has proven to be true.

my landis - conseco comparison was made because they both named names.

Maybe he thinks like Canseco.....there are and were alot of phonies out there saying they were or were not taking it.

yeah....but Canseco was THE person that told the truth the most.....

I don't want to rehash the Conceso thing again, but Conseco did nothing buy help himself .... nothing else .... I noticed he never came out and yold that story while he was still playing .... hmmmm wonder why .... cause he got away with it all these years .... it makes me sick when people praise him when he was doing the same thing, but once he could benifit from it, he was some great guy.

Conseco to me is beneath pond scum.

I don't want to rehash the Conceso thing again, but Conseco did nothing buy help himself .... nothing else .... I noticed he never came out and yold that story while he was still playing .... hmmmm wonder why .... cause he got away with it all these years .... it makes me sick when people praise him when he was doing the same thing, but once he could benifit from it, he was some great guy.

Conseco to me is beneath pond scum.

I am not praise him at all. Just in the end, after all the lying to Congress and the media....the ONLY guy that told MOST of the truth....was Canseco. Whether he did it to sell books or not....THAT is not the point I am making....

I am not praise him at all. Just in the end, after all the lying to Congress and the media....the ONLY guy that told MOST of the truth....was Canseco. Whether he did it to sell books or not....THAT is not the point I am making....

No no no....
I'm not saying you were praising him, I was trying to point out that many do praise him for what he did, but failed to see that he would not have done it if it had effected himself in his playing days.

Good for him the mafia's not hanging around anymore ...

Last edited:
wall street reporter who broke landis story just on dan patrick's show. expects armstrong to have presser before start of todays tour of california stage. patrick calls landis information most damning we've heard yet!

wall street reporter who broke landis story just on dan patrick's show. expects armstrong to have presser before start of todays tour of california stage. patrick calls landis information most damning we've heard yet!
Landis,
Once again, instead of accepting what you did, you have to try and ruin anyone elses life on the way by ....

Conseco, and Landis, both essentially doing the same thing ....

hmmm, will congress pull Landis and cycling into the closed doors ?

Landis,
Once again, instead of accepting what you did, you have to try and ruin anyone elses life on the way by ....

Conseco, and Landis, both essentially doing the same thing ....

hmmm, will congress pull Landis and cycling into the closed doors ?

Wonderful world we live in ...

patrick raised a good point on his show. he said if everyone else cheated and lance didn't, how come they couldn't beat him?

the more i think about this, the more i'm convinced that landis isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. if he knew how to beat the drug tests and he knew as the tour leader, he would be tested....how stupid was he to get caught?

i would immediately think he wanted to expose doping in bicycling. but if that were your agenda, why take 4 years to admit?

He just wanted back in the spotlight since he knew he would never be let back into cycling.

This guy is a real tool. First he denies everything, goes to court to defend himself, and now he admits it all. So the logical next step is to make himself look honorable by saying "everyone was doing it". Somebody needs to throw this guy under the bike, or into the spokes, ay the very least. This guy is representative of everything that is wrong in sports. A-hole.

I just can't get worked up over this. ALL cyclists juice up. When I infrequenty watch cycling, I know I am watching a race between chemically enhanced athletes. They are on close to an even playfield, with the only difference being that some have better chemists than do others.

There has ALWAY been speculation about Armstrong. I am wondering, to play the devils advocate, if he COULD BE....I repeat, COULD BE....getting a break because of ALL of things he does for cancer research and 'considered' a nice guy...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts