floyd landis admists to doping

i love the fact that now two organizations including the IOC, want landis to prove his armstrong accusations. of course, he can't.

salsa, i have problems with anyone who wants to cheat. but, yes, people are going to give lance a break because he beat cancer and raises millions for cancer research. so, yeah, i would cut him slack. but if i find out his foundation is a fraud, that would be a different story!

LOL! I think there is has to be fire there because there has been ALOT of smoke there. He has been rumored by EVERYONE and, they even wrote a book about the speculation that he has been on steroids.

Who wrote it, Landis.

The new book he'll have coming out, will it talk about how he was wrong, or will it be a campaign against Armstrong ?

Who wrote it, Landis.

The new book he'll have coming out, will it talk about how he was wrong, or will it be a campaign against Armstrong ?

IF I am not mistaken, there was one written by the French a few years back.

Look, I am not saying he DID or didn't ...BUT everywhere there has been ALOT of smoke, there was a fire...when it came to WHO was or was not using PEDs. And I am just asking a simple question:

IS he or is he NOT getting a break from these allegations because of his work for cancer and he battle with cancer? I mean it's easy to be all against Landis because he is known to be an dirt stain, similar to Barry Bonds.....

Look, I am not saying he DID or didn't ...BUT everywhere there has been ALOT of smoke, there was a fire...when it came to WHO was or was not using PEDs. And I am just asking a simple question:

IS he or is he NOT getting a break from these allegations because of his work for cancer and he battle with cancer? I mean it's easy to be all against Landis because he is known to be an dirt stain, similar to Barry Bonds.....

Doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, if he did or didn't, I don't follow it at all.

i'm not aware of bonds taking charitable donations from the public to fund his defense when he knew he was lying. that is what i find most dispicable about landis. plus lance has released the emails.....in a nutshell landis was blackmailing the sponsors of the tour of california to let he and his team participate or he would name names.

bonds is a slime but he's a saint compared to landis!

There has ALWAY been speculation about Armstrong. I am wondering, to play the devils advocate, if he COULD BE....I repeat, COULD BE....getting a break because of ALL of things he does for cancer research and 'considered' a nice guy...?
Possibly, except that all the European are so pissed that he keeps winning on their turf, and thus had their labs running every know test possible on his samples.

So either he was racing clean, or used some method that know one has ever thought of (even his former teammate Landis). After all, why do others get caught and he doesn't, even those he was the most heavily tested bicyclist of all time.

I am not saying Lance did or he didn't either. Smoke and fire...I don't know if that's fair or not. You have to consider where the smoke is coming from.

The French obviously have a vendetta against Armstrong, and the media over there is constantly falling all over themselves to slander him, and try to prove that he cheated. So far, despite all of their efforts, they have been unsuccessful.

As an outsider there are two ways to look at this. How on earth can a guy who was on his deathbed come back a few years later and achieve what he did...what no man has ever been able to accomplish in the rich history of cycling? Almost makes you think he had to have had help.

On the other hand, this is a guy who almost died from cancer. As Lance has said, do you think he would possibly consider putting anything in his body that could potentially cause harm? He already almost died once, and his cancer is in remission...not gone. Difficult to imagine that too.

No clue which is correct, just be careful with the smoke/fire stuff. You're just making more smoke. ;)

Sandra

I am not saying Lance did or he didn't either. Smoke and fire...I don't know if that's fair or not. You have to consider where the smoke is coming from.

The French obviously have a vendetta against Armstrong, and the media over there is constantly falling all over themselves to slander him, and try to prove that he cheated. So far, despite all of their efforts, they have been unsuccessful.

As an outsider there are two ways to look at this. How on earth can a guy who was on his deathbed come back a few years later and achieve what he did...what no man has ever been able to accomplish in the rich history of cycling? Almost makes you think he had to have had help.

On the other hand, this is a guy who almost died from cancer. As Lance has said, do you think he would possibly consider putting anything in his body that could potentially cause harm? He already almost died once, and his cancer is in remission...not gone. Difficult to imagine that too.

No clue which is correct, just be careful with the smoke/fire stuff. You're just making more smoke. ;)

Sandra

I am not saying nor creating the smoke. For a very long time, both here AND in Europe, there has always been rumors...not the small whispers here and there...but loud talking where there have been reports and like I stated, even a book was written, if not mistaken. The highlighted part of your statement is why I am up in the air on whether he has or has not. IS it possible to comeback as strong as he has WITHOUT taking PEDs....yes. EVERYTHING is possible. Is it PROBABLE....? I don't think so. But that is me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)