Food Network Hd

anyone notice how beautiful the colors are and such a great picture
on food network hd

I watched Paula Dean cookin' up some fried catfish, and black-eyd peas cakes last night, and had to get a towel to wipe up the drool coming from my mouth! Looked great!

Tom in TX

I can't watch that channel! Last time I did I swear I added 5 lbs just LOOKING at all the great stuff! Go, HD....!

Its a great channel but they need to add new programming, im tired of watching the same 5 episodes of good eats.

I believe that Food Network [and HGTV] are models for how networks should implement HD. They are showing only HD programming on their HD outlets and aggressively adding new content by switching their production to HD as fast as they can. If you want watch their SD content watch the SD channels. I can live with the rerun situation while they are doing this.

Pat

I believe that Food Network [and HGTV] are models for how networks should implement HD. They are showing only HD programming on their HD outlets and aggressively adding new content by switching their production to HD as fast as they can. If you want watch their SD content watch the SD channels. I can live with the rerun situation while they are doing this.

Pat

I agree wholeheartedly.. I am sick of these new supposed HD channels like A&E (worthless IMO) that have hardly any HD programming on the channel, or show stretched SD and try to pass if off as HD.
Content is king, but alot of my tastes have changed simply because of what programming is available in HD. I would never have watched the FOOD network in SD, and rarely watched HGTV until I got it in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts