Football fan loses lawsuit over Patriots "Spygate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no winner here, believe me.

I'm done.

:D

Totally agree, I think my IQ actually dropped 10 points since I began engaging in this pointless HOW DID IT AFFECT THE GAME diatribe. :eek:

No winners is right...

Sandra

Guys . You know the lawsuit is stupid. The lawsuit is all about how the videotaping rigged the game. That's what it was all about. And it's stupid. Go back and look at the games. He's wearing a NFL Vest . It's not like they had him hiding and sending signals during the game. He didn't . And please somebody defend the poor man who sued. Anybody? Check out the outfit the video man for the Patriots had on when he taped. U.S. appeals court rules against Jets season-ticket holder in SpyGate lawsuit

Guys . You know the lawsuit is stupid. The lawsuit is all about how the videotaping rigged the game. That's what it was all about. And it's stupid. Go back and look at the games. He's wearing a NFL Vest . It's not like they had him hiding and sending signals during the game. He didn't . Check him out here. U.S. appeals court rules against Jets season-ticket holder in SpyGate lawsuit

Saying the Patriots didn't cheat because this particular lawsuit was dismissed is ridiculous. The NFL penalized the Patriots, it's over...so you defending your team is irrelevant now.

You are making me do the impossible. You are making me appreciate salsadancer! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Sandra

Saying the Patriots didn't cheat because this particular lawsuit was dismissed is ridiculous. The NFL penalized the Patriots, it's over...so you defending your team is irrelevant now.

You are making me do the impossible. You are making me appreciate salsadancer! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Sandra

No. What I'm saying is fans shouldn't be allowed to sue because some rules are broken. I'm also saying that the man who sued would have never won. He would call in witness after witness and the opposing Coach would have to say that they lost the game because the Patriots stole the signals . And they know that's not the case at all .

No. What I'm saying is fans shouldn't be allowed to sue because some rules are broken. I'm also saying that the man who sued would have never won. He would call in witness after witness and the opposing Coach would have to say that they lost the game because the Patriots stole the signals . And they know that's not the case at all .

Oh good Lord we all said the lawsuit was silly an hour ago... :rolleyes:

Sandra

tired-sleeping-smiley-33.gif

Not only silly but if he had gone to court he would have lost. The Patriots never cheated.
:confused: you and your fantasies :rolleyes:. Why in the F^%# are you re-hatching this old topic??? give it a rest

violent-smiley-1424.gif

The Commissioner acknowledged the use of sideline video had no impact on the outcome of any game.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't change my point.

The NFL fined Bill Belicheck $500,000, fined the Patriots $250,000, and stripped the Patriots of their first round draft pick. The NFL penalized the Patriots for cheating.

Sandra

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't change my point.

The NFL fined Bill Belicheck $500,000, fined the Patriots $250,000, and stripped the Patriots of their first round draft pick. The NFL penalized the Patriots for cheating.

Sandra
It's about the lawsuit. To win the lawsuit he would have to prove the games were rigged because of the videotaping. They weren't rigged and the taping never effected any games. Nobody yet has shown that they did. And if the case had gone to court it would have been proven to show that. And once again you say they were fined for cheating. That's not correct. They broke a rule . Strange how the NFL could watch every game and clearly see a man taping on the sidelines and they never did anything about it. It was only when it was brought out after a former employee of the Patriots told the NFL about it that they did something about it.

Last edited:
It's about the lawsuit. To win the lawsuit he would have to prove the games were rigged because of the videotaping. They weren't rigged and the taping never effected any games. Nobody yet has shown that they did. And if the case had gone to court it would have been proven to show that. And once again you say they were fined for cheating. That's not correct. They broke a rule . Strange how the NFL could watch every game and clearly see a man taping on the sidelines and they never did anything about it. It was only when it was brought out after a former employee of the Patriots told the NFL about it that they did something about it.

You can re-word it any way you like, but it doesn't change anything. The NFL penalized the Patriots for cheating.

Sandra

You can re-word it any way you like, but it doesn't change anything. The NFL penalized the Patriots for cheating.

Sandra
No. I'm reading from the official punishment given out by the NFL . And again it goes back to the Jets fan who sued . He had no case because the Patriots didn't cheat. They didn't rig any game.

No. I'm reading from the official punishment given out by the NFL . And again it goes back to the Jets fan who sued . He had no case because the Patriots didn't cheat. They didn't rig any game.

You can go back to the lawsuit all you like. Long before there was any lawsuit, the NFL penalized the Patriots for cheating.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts