Football on FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Morbius

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
N.E. Ohio
How many different (NFL) games were on each sunday last year and were most of them on G10. I got my FTA going right after the superbowl and of course missed the entire season ,so I was wondering what may be on KU fta this year.

Thanks
Mike

As far as i know ABC and NBC will only have national games, and there are ABC (ku) and NBC (c-band) channels in a few spots.

Cband has:
WVXF-TV (CBS - Virgin Islands) National Game of the week (New York??)

KU Has:
KUIL-TV (FOX - Beaumont) MOSTLY DALLAS GAMES, TEXANS (that area)
WMQF-TV (FOX - Marquette) NFC North

ANY OTHER FEEDS THAT COME ON SUNDAYS.

Thats about all i have seen, not that much, but that plus my ota antenna for HD from a few different cities allows me to watch the exciting games

G10R has a fox station from marquette,MI., they tend to show either packers or lions games. Also, over on AMC 4 there is KUIL fox 64 from Beaumont, Tx., were you might be able to see a few cowboys games or maybe the saints. There used to be a cbs station available on ku from the virgin islands, but has since moved over to c-band. Azteca 7 over on IA-6 had a nfl game of the week last year, although, obviously it was in spanish. you may be able to see an extra 2-3 games, depending on what game your local fox station is showing.

Last edited:
NBC will have a Sunday night game this year, so I'd check out AMC 1, most notably those 4:2:2 feeds (if you have a PC card) on 11840H and 11880H

My 2 cents would be to wait unitl the season starts and have a look. No use in drawing attention to the matter.

ghia said:
My 2 cents would be to wait unitl the season starts and have a look. No use in drawing attention to the matter.

agreed :)

just wait until it gets closer and see what happens

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)