KCWE (RTN) has a new website!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ug, you would think by now (remember 1997ish and the phase of crappy embedded midis), site authors would know embedded, play onload (i.e. does not load paused) music is generally a no-no, I have heard of people damaging their pc speakers from this kind of thing, so thanks for the warning. :)

actually I just found out if you hit the arrows it goes threough various themes

A-Team is the 2nd one :)

middle button mutes it

Very neat! Makes me feel like pulling out my Tee Vee Tunes 80's TV CD soundtrack collection! :)

Between RTN on the dish and TV Land on cable, I'm set for life!

This RTN stations offers a varied lineup of programing. Will be great for my scheduled recordings to help eliminate any missed episodes due to weather, but is missing some of the classics that WNGS has. Gomer Pyle, Andy Griffith, My Three Sons. Also missing the streaming video like WNGS has.

This one (KCWE) has some other shows that the other RTN's don't.

but hey...its variety that counts. Wouldn't want 10 of the same channel (like UNivision) :D

Yes, good to see some other shows that are not on the other RTN's. This one has one of the fullest lineups, not just infomercials. Still would like to see some of the other stations (not just RTN's) add the streaming video to their web site.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)