For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Watched the 2nd episode with Mrs. Foxbat last night, but she didn’t watch the season opener so we may watch that tonight so she’s up to speed with the alternate timeline.

My only gripe about this series is anything having to do with the Mrs. Baldwin/Gordo Jr tryst. There's a s.2 recap on the service where some of the cast members seem to share my feelings about it (Eww!)

At least they time jumped beyond having to live with more of it.
Perhaps the producers felt the need to “get to Mars” and all the opportunities for drama there. I think they could have fit in another episode or two about engineering challenges, Gordo, Jr.‘s challenges with sobriety and fidelity, Margo’s deal with the Red devil, etc. Maybe they’ll have flashbacks to satisfy my curiosity.

Perhaps the producers felt the need to “get to Mars” and all the opportunities for drama there. I think they could have fit in another episode or two about engineering challenges, Gordo, Jr.‘s challenges with sobriety and fidelity, Margo’s deal with the Red devil, etc. Maybe they’ll have flashbacks to satisfy my curiosity.

The intent is for each season to be a new decade. Read that from Ronald D. Moore a while back. Don't know how much time the will spend on the intervening years.

Reactions: Foxbat
I’ll just say, “WTF, Danny?” and leave it at that…

Reactions: KAB
And again, I’ll just say, I did not see that coming!

Now THAT one I did NOT see coming! Thank goodness there will be a S4.

And again, I’ll just say, I did not see that coming!
I did. Seeds were planted last week.
Now that the season is over, I guess it’s time to let it sit for a few weeks, then binge it when I have a free day. Maybe I’ll pick up on the seeds that got planted about the First Man on Mars…

Reactions: bookworm370
Finished season 3 last night. Very much enjoyed for the most part. Agree with the previous comments about the Karen Baldwin/Danny Stevens thing. Un-needed distraction IMO, but I'm afraid we haven't seen the end of it since Danny was ready to confess. Really looking forward to seeing how Margo managed to get out. I do think they did a poor job explaining the motivation behind that group blowing up JSC. Unless, was that a setup to get Margo out? Seems a bit extreme but....

Curious to see if they do another 10 year time jump as there are people stuck on Mars.