for anyone who wants to save on dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tinydoughboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
I have Embarq for my local company and for any of there customers that have there local/unlimited ld/internet/and dish top 100 or higher they are giving a 39.99 credit for 1 year. Plus if you have it auto draft through them you get the cinemax for .01 too. I think that's for new subscribers though.

it requires a 2 year agreement, but hey that is saving a heck of alot of money!

so if you have embarq for local phone service you might want to check this out!

have a great day!

I have Embarq for my local company and for any of there customers that have there local/unlimited ld/internet/and dish top 100 or higher they are giving a 39.99 credit for 1 year. Plus if you have it auto draft through them you get the cinemax for .01 too. I think that's for new subscribers though.

it requires a 2 year agreement, but hey that is saving a heck of alot of money!

so if you have embarq for local phone service you might want to check this out!

have a great day!
Tiny, did you talk to an Embarq sales rep or did you call the dish/embarq number? I talked to a Embarq rep yesterday and he said since I had the 250 a & hd essential, I didn't qualify. Didn't sound right to me. Thanks!

I have the 250 with hd and I qualified...I have the unlmimited local/long distance calling with 5.0 m dsl and the 250, as an existing customer i just agreed to 2 year commitment and they gave it to me. You might want to call back!

Free TV

Hello All,

This is a message from Lamont with Embarq Customer Support. I appreciate the opportunity to clarify your questions on the new offer for dish with Embarq. The offer is:

[FONT=&quot]FREE TV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both new and existing customers can get 12 months FREE of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]America[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s Top 100 from DISH Network when they sign up for an EMBARQ™ Triple Play. The offer is good for a limited time and some restrictions apply. To learn more, visit www.embarq.com/freetv .[/FONT]

Please provide your phone number in a private message or e-mail and we will be happy research and answer any question you may have about your Embarq and Dish network services.

Lamont L.
Embarq Customer Support
embarq_lamont@embarq.com
[FONT=&quot]For additional support please visit [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.embarq.com/freetv [/FONT][FONT=&quot]or call [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1-877-646-3282[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment[/FONT]

wow, im impressed actually. embarq seems concerned with customer service as to insert a a post in this thread to prevent rumors and misconceptions of their promotion. even if it is a rogue agent, at least he is providing a good resource.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)