for anyone who wants to save on dish

tinydoughboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
I have Embarq for my local company and for any of there customers that have there local/unlimited ld/internet/and dish top 100 or higher they are giving a 39.99 credit for 1 year. Plus if you have it auto draft through them you get the cinemax for .01 too. I think that's for new subscribers though.

it requires a 2 year agreement, but hey that is saving a heck of alot of money!

so if you have embarq for local phone service you might want to check this out!

have a great day!

I have Embarq for my local company and for any of there customers that have there local/unlimited ld/internet/and dish top 100 or higher they are giving a 39.99 credit for 1 year. Plus if you have it auto draft through them you get the cinemax for .01 too. I think that's for new subscribers though.

it requires a 2 year agreement, but hey that is saving a heck of alot of money!

so if you have embarq for local phone service you might want to check this out!

have a great day!
Tiny, did you talk to an Embarq sales rep or did you call the dish/embarq number? I talked to a Embarq rep yesterday and he said since I had the 250 a & hd essential, I didn't qualify. Didn't sound right to me. Thanks!

I have the 250 with hd and I qualified...I have the unlmimited local/long distance calling with 5.0 m dsl and the 250, as an existing customer i just agreed to 2 year commitment and they gave it to me. You might want to call back!

Free TV

Hello All,

This is a message from Lamont with Embarq Customer Support. I appreciate the opportunity to clarify your questions on the new offer for dish with Embarq. The offer is:

[FONT=&quot]FREE TV[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both new and existing customers can get 12 months FREE of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]America[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s Top 100 from DISH Network when they sign up for an EMBARQ™ Triple Play. The offer is good for a limited time and some restrictions apply. To learn more, visit www.embarq.com/freetv .[/FONT]

Please provide your phone number in a private message or e-mail and we will be happy research and answer any question you may have about your Embarq and Dish network services.

Lamont L.
Embarq Customer Support
embarq_lamont@embarq.com
[FONT=&quot]For additional support please visit [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.embarq.com/freetv [/FONT][FONT=&quot]or call [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1-877-646-3282[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Voice | Data | Internet | Wireless | Entertainment[/FONT]

wow, im impressed actually. embarq seems concerned with customer service as to insert a a post in this thread to prevent rumors and misconceptions of their promotion. even if it is a rogue agent, at least he is providing a good resource.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts