jssat

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Wooster, OH
Bid on it here.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3066973666&category=32845

Cause maybey someone on here would want to buy it. All your did was post shamless plug for your auction here and other places on this forum. Why don't you put in your sig so it will be in everypost that you make !

ROLLTIDE said:
Cause maybey someone on here would want to buy it. All your did was post shamless plug for your auction here and other places on this forum. Why don't you put in your sig so it will be in everypost that you make !

Good Idea!! :D

4900? Isn't that a really old, basic receiver?

I have a 4000 and a 4700 that I just added to my electronic graveyard. I assume nobody in their right mind would buy these things considering all the deals available on new receivers.

BTW, I also have a Dish 500, added to the 'dish graveyard'. It's sharing space with an old Primestar dish. Is any of this stuff worth anything?

SlicerMDM said:

I have a 4000 and a 4700 that I just added to my electronic graveyard. I assume nobody in their right mind would buy these things considering all the deals available on new receivers.

BTW, I also have a Dish 500, added to the 'dish graveyard'. It's sharing space with an old Primestar dish. Is any of this stuff worth anything?

You can usually get a little on e-bay for this kind of stuff. Just got 40.00 for a 1000 which is a real dinosaur. :D

You can usually get a little on e-bay for this kind of stuff. Just got 40.00 for a 1000 which is a real dinosaur. :D

I did have a bid (and was the highest bider) on the 1000...but I guess someone really wanted it :)

SlicerMDM said:

The 4900 actually isnt a bad receiver..It has open TV & local channel mapping. Would make a great 2nd receiver.

Heck, I have a 3000 & 4000 laying around. I am using a 5000 :)

If you're looking to get rid of the Primestar dish cheap, send me a PM and maybe we can make a deal..

Unless you live near me (Frisco, TX) it's probably more of a hassle than it's worth (for me) -- boxing it up and shipping it and all.

I'm sure I'll never do anything with it. I almost gave it (and the Dish 500) to the guy that installed my D* last week.

SlicerMDM said:
Unless you live near me (Frisco, TX) it's probably more of a hassle than it's worth (for me) -- boxing it up and shipping it and all.

Im as far north from you as you can be (Northern MN).. :)

Oh well, it was worth a shot...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)