For Sale: 7th Generation iPod Classic (160 GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Mehs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Marilla, NY
I’m looking to sell my iPod. This is the 160GB model, the newest one, not the 160GB model they offered a few years ago then eventually replaced with the 120GB only to come out with another 160GB. This is the largest capasity iPod Apple has ever made and probably the largest capasity MP3 Player around. Color is Silver.

I’m asking $200 for it, including shipping. Price may seem a little high, but this thing is in near mint condition. Within a minute of unboxing it I put it in a protective gel case, there is exactly 1 very tiny micro scratch in the mid right upperhand corner of the screen that is barley visable when off and not visable at all when the screen is on, other than that the thing is mint. It works beautifully and has probably not even 10 hours of use.

Not sure when I bought it, but it’s approx. 1 ½ years old. The main reason I’m asking so much is because I will include the official Apple iPod Dock (paid $40 for that, has Svideo and 1/8 mini plug out), the USB cable, two of them if you want, the gel case and the wall adaptor. Apple hasn’t included the wall adaptor with iPods for years, I believe they charge $25 or so for that. The earbuds broke a long time ago, and I can’t find the earbuds that came with my old iPhone, so those will not be included. I can even ship in the orginal box if requested.

Again asking $200 for it including shipping. Retail is $250, add in the cost of the dock, case, wall plug and extra cable if you want it you're looking at about $325.

Below are pics - PM Me for more info

11233346.jpg

60481342.jpg

37596444.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)