For Sale Complete WildBlue Internet System

JIGGIEFLY

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 11, 2005
Melvindale Mich.
Hello All,

I have a complete WildBlue Satellite system for sale that is a month old.

My Dad got the service from WildBlue then desided to go with our local coop and had to rebuy a system from them.

Since he bought the system from WildBlue he was stuck with it and im just trying to recoupe some of his cash back for him, he payed $299 for the system.

Asking $199 for the system + Shipping to your area our if your local i can meet ya if need be.

Whats Included:

1 Complete Dish setup with mounts

1 Modem & RJ45 Cable

It will ship in the original boxs they came in so PM me if interested

Thanks George

"Are there any cancellation fees?
WildBlue customers are required to sign a 12 month contract when they initiate service. If you disconnect your service before the 12 months expire, there will be a cancellation fee equal to the price of your monthly service multiplied by the remaining number of months in your contract. "

Thats from the wildblue faq paragraph 7, hope your dad didnt sign a contract.

No he had a 30 day right to cancel but was stuck with the equipment, if he would have went past the first 30 days then he would of got hit with the fees

Arrived this afternoon. Thanks for the great deal and the fast shipping!

Anyone considering buying anything from George (aka JIGGIEFLY), don't hesitate, he's a great seller and communicates very well throughout the process. You probably couldn't do better dealing with anyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts