FS: Dish Network Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIRWIN1983

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
One VIP622 used less than a week, (looks brand new!) and activated, but the account has been cancled and is free to activate and has zero ballance, if any issues i will refund your money, but there should be no problems.

Price: $200.00 or best offer.

One D1000.2, assembled, but will be broken down as much as possable, and is missing the j mount.

Price: $ 50.00 or best offer.

2 Never installed/used DP34 Switches.

Price $25.00 or best offer

Brand New DirecTV AU9 (purchased in case directv wouldent come with one.) Still in box.

Price 50.00

All items belong to me, we got pissed off at Dish Network and had purchased all these items ourselfs at substantal higher cost and installed ourselfs, but had decided to go back to DirecTV because they have our locals in HD now! not sometime in the the whenever E* future.

PM me or email me at ebaysales@raienterprises.com Offering theses items here first before we try to ebay.

All item prices are w/o shipping, shipping will be discussed with purchaser and paid for at actual cost, meaning it costs me 8.95 for priority, u pay 8.95.

If sending a paypal payment use paypal@raienterprises.com

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER UNTIL THE COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER USERS (read this thread) HAVE BEEN RESOLVED.

Last edited:
i came across 2 more 622's, so i have sold a total of 3, and have 2 left, and still have the 311 and d100.2 to sell and 2 dp34

I bought a 622 last week from him using PayPal, still waiting for it (must be in transit). Excellent deal.

stargazer, I bought a few things too. 3 items and all arrived on different days thanks to USPS.

Everything arrived perfectly though, Thank RIR.

Juan:
Dish network did NOT complain when I told them the R/S numbers and that I had bought the 622.

LER

I bought a 622 last week from him using PayPal, still waiting for it (must be in transit). Excellent deal.

I too paid him a week ago, and haven't seen/heard anything. I had been emailing him for days, asking for a tracking #, and until last night when I PM'd him he still hadn't responded. Funny part though, he responded to a couple of friends that I asked to email him asking if he still had the 622 for sale, and he responded within 5 MINUTES. When he pm'd me he said he runs a business and can't always check email quickly, which seems funny based on the 5 minute response to people wanting to BUY.

He promised he'd get me my tracking information this morning, but I have still not received it, so I sent him another PM tonight asking for it.

Anyway, I'm still holding out hope.

Those of you that have actually RECEIVED an item from this seller, could you please contact me via PM, and provide any information that was on the shipping labels, like full name, address, phone #, etc.? He still is not responding to any emails or private messages, and I am really starting to believe that he is scamming people. I have received another PM from someone else that says they too bought the 622 from him, and have been ignored since paying. They said he responded very quickly when they inquired about purchasing, but after paying he has failed to return ANY messages.

This is getting ridiculous. I have sent no less than 5 emails, and 4 PM's requesting my tracking information, and have received nothing! He said 2 days ago that he would provide my tracking number yesterday, but he has not done so, and he is not responding since that time.

Buyer BEWARE!

I received a PM and paid for the 622 the date of my post. I was in no hurry for the 622, but I paid for it on Saturday and received a shipping notification on Sunday that it would be delivered via USPS. Although I had a tracking number, I have never been able to track a package through the US Post Office. Anyway, the receiver arrived this past Monday, in good shape, and free-and-clear. :)

The USPS site still isn't updated...the tracking numbers still says they have receive shipping notification. :confused:

On a side note, we're moving to a house down in Texas where FiOS TV is available. As much as we love the 622 (now have three of them), it looks like we're getting FiOS.:eek:

I already filed a complaint with paypal since he still has not made any effort to provide proof that he shipped anything, and the fact that on Wednesday he claimed it had already been shipped it should have arrived by now if shipped with USPS. He hasn't responded to the paypal complaint yet, so I think he's just trying to hide from the whole situation, and hope it goes away.

My next step is filing charges with his local police department and federal agencies that handle internet fraud. Maybe THAT will wake him up. As much as I hate doing all that, I hate being scammed by people even more, and I don't play nice when someone tries to scam me.

riffjim4069: I'm envious of you for your future FiOS acquisition.

For those of you that have gotten USPS tracking information, let me be the first to tell you that you will have the equipment in your hand before they update their website. The post office sucks when it comes to tracking packages online.

Fatbastard, I do not blame you one bit. While my 3 items with RIR went smoothly, I am feeling for you on this. I would be doing the same thing if I were in your place.

I honestly hope it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.