for sale - original Apple TV

Glad my offer generated such a lively discussion :D

now if only the bidding war would actually start! just kidding....but...

still taking offers :p

mag314 said:
Glad my offer generated such a lively discussion :D

now if only the bidding war would actually start! just kidding....but...

still taking offers :p

Lol sorry. Couldn't help it. Rey and Linda understand. I hope. Sorry your thread got hijacked.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Not to turn this discussion "nerdy"

but --

Even the older appletv units are great. Rip out the wireless card, stick a broadcomm CrystalHD hardware mpeg decoder in the mini-pci slot, jailbreak it and install a recent build of XBMC and the appletv is a fantastic SD/HD/1080p-capable media player. I have 3 of them in my house and they're used all the time. Even wife-friendly with a properly setup harmony remote!

Not to turn this discussion "nerdy"

but --

Even the older appletv units are great. Rip out the wireless card, stick a broadcomm CrystalHD hardware mpeg decoder in the mini-pci slot, jailbreak it and install a recent build of XBMC and the appletv is a fantastic SD/HD/1080p-capable media

player. I have 3 of them in my house and they're used all the time. Even wife-friendly with a properly setup harmony remote!

don't you lose your hard drive capability?

and i hope i enjoy it too! :)

of course, given all your toys, that will depend on whether you can find time! :)

I love my Apple TV (2nd and 3rd gen). I use it almost every day. And I love that all of my iTunes purchases and iTunes Match music is available. Great great great device.