? for the Guru's!

Dieselhed

Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
Kansas City
I have been a Dish subscriber for almost 6 years. My 2 years contract is up at the end of this month and I am at a crossroads. We are thinking of switching to Direct to get the "new customer" discounts. I really don't want to as I like Dish's features better. Is it possible to get Dish on the phone and get some freebies from them for being a solid customer for almost 6 years?

When I started my current 2 yr. I owned 1 hd tv and 1 sd so I went with the vip 622. (722 was not out yet) I now have 2 hd tv's and would like hd on both. The tv's are in separate rooms but relatively close together. Would it be worth upgrading to the 722 and can I get hd on 2 tv's with it? Thanks.

Call them up and tell them what you told us here and see what they offer you. Explain you would like a 722.

The 722 only outputs HD to 1 TV, and outputs SD to the second TV.

If you don't need/want a DVR and the subsequent fee for your second set, get the 211, which you can add an EHD to later on. BUT, to get back to your original question, call the customer loyalty dept....1-888-683-6074

The 622 occasionally goes blank only when recording 1 channel and watching another. Only occasionally though, maybe once a month. What does the 722 have that the 622 doesn't? Maybe I should just add a 211. Never thought of that.

My contract was up and I got the 722k with OTA module for $89. Best thing I could have done. I had to call three times to get the best deal.

722 has more storage space, 722k can record FOUR things at once with the tuner module (2 sat and 2 OTA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)