For those who would like to Track AMC14

And now you should tell us - all your skeptics was so childish and biased. :D

No it wasnt, I was going with the information at hand. When you were asked to cough up information that said diffrent by me and others you failed to do so. Nothing of the sort was posted. It wasnt untill over a month later that any info came out. Even then It turns out to be that the lunar flyby is possible, but due to legal and patent issues over Boeing holiding a erronious patent over physics that they cant do this. Everyone knows that SES Americom should sue boeing over this patent and challenge it in court. Why they are not doing it? Thats up to SES.

So in reality the news that came out just proved you wrong! As it was possible. Now when you said that it couldnt you never mentioned anything about legal or "bougus patents" wich means that you really dont have a pot to piss in. So now who's really trying to stirr the pot. Move on and get over it like the rest of the people on this board have. Instead your digging up old threads that has been dead for a long time showing your childish ways.

Man, you should eat the crow - SES in official realease didn't mention the 'patent' - it was a suggestion by someone out of picture.

Yeah, you're really something. Never been wrong ?

Better if you stick to your words "where ses americom said that the satellite would be a total loss as stated in the article" then slip into the 'patent' hole.

SES in official realease didn't mention the 'patent.
Very interesting omission. If their insurance carrier will let them destroy a salvageable satellite while paying out the full amount, then that insurance carrier wrote a policy with a surprising loophole. Surprising because millions of $ are riding on precise wording and taking all contingencies into account.

If the satellite is salvageable by any means, I would expect the insurer to take ownership and recover at least it's residual value. Even if the lunar flyby is really risky, AMC14 is probably still worth a few million $ at this point. But the insurer seems to be really dumb, so perhaps they'll allow SES to splash the satellite and recover nothing.:yikes

With our luck the insurer of the sat will take possession of it and sell it to D*. Then, since Boeing doesn't seem to have a beef with them they will allow them to do the moon assist to get the bird in a usable orbit for a few years to add even more HD.

Man, you should eat the crow - SES in official realease didn't mention the 'patent' - it was a suggestion by someone out of picture.

Yeah, you're really something. Never been wrong ?

Better if you stick to your words "where ses americom said that the satellite would be a total loss as stated in the article" then slip into the 'patent' hole.

So your saying Spaceflightnow.com wich is accredited journal is someone out of the picture. I think they would know more than you would. I have never said that I have never been wrong but you sure act like you havent. Then again atleast I was able to pull up an article backing my facts up. When asked again time in and time out you were not able to provide evidence. Now, do you really think that Ses will publicly mention what was said in this article in a press release. No, because they could be held liable in court and they dont want to take this to court. I have contacted some contacts over at SES and they say that the article is accurate in reguards to the patent. Wich is more than what you have done. We know that facts so lets move on!

glad my 6 and 8 yr old boys grew out of the type of nah nah fighting that is going on here between a couple of 'adults' ;)

Just re-read what you responded after my old post here about AMC-14 will not be taken to target GSO. I know, you're shameless person and will bring anything to mask your fiasco that time month ago. Instead of admit it as an adult, as a man. Well, some ppl can't do simple honest thing, you're not alone. :(

Just re-read what you responded after my old post here about AMC-14 will not be taken to target GSO. I know, you're shameless person and will bring anything to mask your fiasco that time month ago. Instead of admit it as an adult, as a man. Well, some ppl can't do simple honest thing, you're not alone. :(

Once again, I have asked you to move on twice. If you dont move on I will give you a vacation for a couple of days for not moving on.. Drop it.. Calling me a shameless person is personally attacking me, and by all rights I should give you a vacation for personal attacks, but because we are very open here I wont do that.

Im the one acting like an adult here. I pointed a few things out that showed where you havent backed anything up. You cryed and lost a bet. Once when proof came out that your theory was correct over a month later, you cryed I told you so. I have provided proof that there was more going on than what meets the eye and if it wasnt for the patent issue your therory would have been wrong. You then chalked it up to someone who doesnt know about whats going on even though the article is from an accredited journal who has more years of reporting space technology and space related terms and items than most of us on this board. Now with that said you were the one to stir up the pot and bring up this thread and start the I told you so sh*t, when the last post was 3 days prior to yours. So, I will take your comments with a grain of salt. Now please Move on. This is your final warning. Honestly, I wouldnt even be typeing here now if you would have moved on in the first place an stoped the I told you so sh*t!

So as I see it, One you can move on, Or, Go on vacation. Your right that people cant do the simple honest thing, as if you really knew that then you would be looking at your self in the mirror as you havent done the honest thing. I have allways given you the benifit of the doubt with personal diffrences aside. I have never called you any names or personally attacked you. You really need to look in the mirror and realize that your the one acting childish. So please, can we get this back on track!

Once again, I have asked you to move on twice. If you dont move on I will give you a vacation for a couple of days for not moving on.. Drop it.. Calling me a shameless person is personally attacking me, and by all rights I should give you a vacation for personal attacks, but because we are very open here I wont do that.

Im the one acting like an adult here. I pointed a few things out that showed where you havent backed anything up. You cryed and lost a bet. Once when proof came out that your theory was correct over a month later, you cryed I told you so. I have provided proof that there was more going on than what meets the eye and if it wasnt for the patent issue your therory would have been wrong. You then chalked it up to someone who doesnt know about whats going on even though the article is from an accredited journal who has more years of reporting space technology and space related terms and items than most of us on this board. Now with that said you were the one to stir up the pot and bring up this thread and start the I told you so sh*t, when the last post was 3 days prior to yours. So, I will take your comments with a grain of salt. Now please Move on. This is your final warning. Honestly, I wouldnt even be typeing here now if you would have moved on in the first place an stoped the I told you so sh*t!

So as I see it, One you can move on, Or, Go on vacation. Your right that people cant do the simple honest thing, as if you really knew that then you would be looking at your self in the mirror as you havent done the honest thing. I have allways given you the benifit of the doubt with personal diffrences aside. I have never called you any names or personally attacked you. You really need to look in the mirror and realize that your the one acting childish. So please, can we get this back on track!
+1

+2

Not trying to stir up a hornets nest...but on the debate about whether the patent ever played a decision in SES declaring it a total loss vs trying to save it (since they didnt 'officially' mention that in their press release...)

Look on SES's website now in the news section

SES AMERICOM - In The News

about 6 News Items down.

SES has now placed a link to the article titled "Boeing Patent Shuts Down AMC-14 Lunar Flyby Salvage Attempt...." on their website :eek:

Boeing Patent Shuts Down AMC-14 Lunar Flyby Salvage Attempt

of course everybody can make their own decision on what SES really thinks ;)

I don't know if it's real or not, but Heaven's Above is showing significant changes in the orbit of AMC-14, for the first time that I can remember.

The Perigee Height now shows as 1,146 km, vs. about 777 km previously, and the Inclination at 46.4 degrees, vs. the former 49 degrees or so. Is there hope that AMC-14 may live in the end?

New images of AMC-14 have come in:

crash.jpg

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)