For those who would like to Track AMC14

That thing is up to 10450 Miles and still climbing. It's over Florida right now.

This is interesting, It's kind of like watching a race or something...

me again. sorry, didn't realize that there was another thread entitled 'For those who would like to track AMC14...", which referenced the same website, otherwise i would not have posted mine.

still not a lot of any definitive answers as to what this data is telling us it seems, or at least not by anything that has been said in the other post so far. while it may be wishful thinking, i'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

if someone who actually knows what they are talking about it gets a chance to weigh in, please do so, either here or in the other post.

thanks.

My sources tell me that this guy is controlling AMC - 14!

JOYSTICK1.jpg

Looks like the speed is starting to slow a bit.
Hopefully it doesn't stop over Cuba, and get shot down by them. hehe.

Hopefully it doesn't hit another bird.

I did point him once - his first post must state facts of current orbit of the sat.
Not sure about his intention - seems to me he did not care about meaning and willing keep the thread on track ...

I did point him once - his first post must state facts of current orbit of the sat.
Not sure about his intention - seems to me he did not care about meaning and willing keep the thread on track ...

I dont see what the issue is, In my first post I posted that I didnt know if the data was accurate. Wich clues a reader that the data may be actually diffrent as its pointed out. I posted it so people could have fun with it. I never said that the data from the URL that was posted was gospel. Nore do I claim it to be. Psmith, if you have another link that accuratly tracks the bird the feel free to post it as people would love to track it! Realtime!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)