Forever

I watched the Pilot and next episode On Demand, I didn't notice any audio issues ....

I find this interesting so far .... kinda reminds me of Elementary some, which I did NOT like.

No audio issues here. I enjoyed both episodes and will continue to watch, but the ratings look baaaaad.

Ratings down 28% to a 1.3. I'd say not long before cancellation.

I liked it too. It's kind of like Sherlock Holmes who can live forever. Networks don't give shows a chance any longer. IF CHEERS had been on tv today ,it would of been cancelled in less than 3 episodes. That show took a year or two before it caught on and became a fixture on NBC for like 11 years.

Reactions: Stargazer and Jimbo
[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Forever[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
c4QAtxTYwhTMYWoqf3GJYMrNl18.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]The Art of Murder[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]1[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]4[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-07[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]The death of Gloria Carlyle, the elegant, seemingly ruthless matriarch of one of New York’s wealthiest and oldest families, brings a world of hurt down on her family. After Gloria is found dead at a Metropolitan Museum of Art gala celebration of her philanthropy, Henry runs through a variety of suspects and motives but is pulled from the case when the family demands faster answers. Abe assists Henry and Jo entering the family’s estate sale for important clues through his antique connections. Meanwhile, Henry is tormented by the haunting and melancholy memories that this particular art museum holds for him when it comes to the love of his life, Abigail, and their ironic personal history with Gloria. It all calls into question, what would you do for love?[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

Next Episode: S01, E05

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"The Pugilist Break":
When a former junkie --now a community activist -- turns up dead from an apparent overdose, Henry and Jo start the search for his murderer; Henry remembers working as a doctor helping the poor in the 1890s; Abe cooks dinner for Henry and Jo.

S~

Next Episode: S01, E07

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"New York Kids":
The privileged founder of a free medical clinic turns up dead shortly after receiving the city's highest honors for his humanitarian efforts; Henry remembers being faced with a terrible dilemma.

S~

Next Episode: S01, E08

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

"The Ecstasy and the Agony":
A successful businessman's murder leads to a form of ritualized punishment; Abe's two-time ex-wife returns with a tempting offer.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts