Forever

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Forever[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]The death of Gloria Carlyle, the elegant, seemingly ruthless matriarch of one of New York’s wealthiest and oldest families, brings a world of hurt down on her family. After Gloria is found dead at a Metropolitan Museum of Art gala celebration of her philanthropy, Henry runs through a variety of suspects and motives but is pulled from the case when the family demands faster answers. Abe assists Henry and Jo entering the family’s estate sale for important clues through his antique connections. Meanwhile, Henry is tormented by the haunting and melancholy memories that this particular art museum holds for him when it comes to the love of his life, Abigail, and their ironic personal history with Gloria. It all calls into question, what would you do for love?
I watched one a couple weeks ago, then this one the other night, not a bad show...

I watched the first couple episodes yesterday. I liked it. Of course, since I liked New Amsterdam so much, I am not surprised I enjoyed this.

But how the creator of the show claims to never have heard of New Amsterdam is hard to believe. BOTH lead characters had 65 year old sons. The parallels are extensive.

Hey guys, any of you been watching Forever from the beginning ?
Wasn't it determined that Abe was really Henry's Son ?

This past weeks episode pretty much says otherwise.

Any insight ?

I don't think Henry has any real children of his own,which is pretty miraculous when you consider how old he is and how many different women he has been with over 200 or so years. Might a side effect of immortality . The trade off is no ability to reproduce.

For awhile we saw Henry die every week or two, lately he hasn't, I like that better, we also haven't heard much from his mysterious caller lately.

For awhile we saw Henry die every week or two, lately he hasn't, I like that better, we also haven't heard much from his mysterious caller lately.

Heck, for awhile he was dying multiple times per episode!! It is good. I still think it is too close to New Amsterdam, but I enjoy it.

I liked both shows. New Amsterdam and Forever. I hope that it doesn't get cancelled ,because I like the whole interaction between Abe and Henry his adopted father. Eventually, I'm sure that they will dangle the inevitable romantic relationship between Henry and the Female cop -just like in Castle.

I liked both shows. New Amsterdam and Forever. I hope that it doesn't get cancelled ,because I like the whole interaction between Abe and Henry his adopted father. Eventually, I'm sure that they will dangle the inevitable romantic relationship between Henry and the Female cop -just like in Castle.

Agreed, if the show survives, it is inevitable. :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)