Formula 1 going to true HD ??

It has also been reported that HD can now be integrated into the miniscule on-board car cameras, an issue which FOM has been attempting to solve.
Hmmm... there are 2 TV cameras on each car, right? That would mean about 40 HD cameras, each continuously broadcasting a high-bandwidth picture signal - that's a lot of transmitted data!

(BTW, the word is spelled "minuscule", gpupdate.net!)

Just as exciting as watching Chess or Bowling. :eek::eek:

Even though I do watch baseball (can't make it through whole games though), there could be an argument about baseball being as exciting as watching Chess or Bowling. People like different stuff! If you don't like it, then don't comment about it! :rolleyes:

Even though I do watch baseball (can't make it through whole games though), there could be an argument about baseball being as exciting as watching Chess or Bowling. People like different stuff! If you don't like it, then don't comment about it! :rolleyes:

Why should the ones that do like it be the only ones to comment about it?

I have not seen a complete baseball game in years. The only time I watch little of baseball is when I can fall a sleep. One inning puts me right out. Works like a charm.

Why should the ones that do like it be the only ones to comment about it?

Because it's pathetic and self centered.

If the discussion is about the best use of bandwidth, or something else where there is a debate, that's one thing.

In this case, the thread is..."This thing exists". If you aren't interested in that thing, then why click the thread at all? And if you do, then why the need to say that you don't like it? The audience in this thread is people who DO like it. Why would they give a crap that you don't?

The internet is great for communication, but it has degenerated to the point where the majority of the people feel the need to say whatever pops into their head simply because they can. And every time they do, the collective content of the internet gets a tiny bit more stupid.

that will be fantastic! I have not switched from cable to Dish yet, but am right on the fence.

I have been watching F1 on my Speed HD cable station in stretch-o-vision which is better than 4:3, but it's about freakin' time.

I love the sport, politics, Bernie, and Max not withstanding, and to finally see it in true HD will be great.

I just wish they would have broadcast this year's Singapore race in HD. now that would have been a treat for the eyes.;)

programing remote to work with samsung?

Need a Little Help Gang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts