Fortec Star Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
I was looking for a 6 foot Fortec Star polar mount for there dish this morning. Sadoun said it may be a month or two to get it. Satellite AV said Fortec is not manufacturing right now and may be going out of business. Anyone know anything about this?

I emailed Fortec about a mount before Sat AV told me the above, but have no reply yet.

I just bought one a couple of weeks ago from transat electronics (6' with polar mount). Went to their site and clicked on the Fortec Star icon and there it was. Think it was about $150.

We understand that Fortec Star North America is temporarily out of specific larger dishes, but Fortec Star certainly is not going out of business!

Please PM me with information on who you spoke with so I can address any misinformation with the Satellite AV staff.

We apologize for any misinformation or incorrect information that has been presented!

We understand that Fortec Star North America is temporarily out of specific larger dishes, but Fortec Star certainly is not going out of business!

Please PM me with information on who you spoke with so I can address any misinformation with the Satellite AV staff.

We apologize for any misinformation or incorrect information that has been presented!

PM sent.

Last edited:
To clarify ...... Satellite AV does not have any Fortec Star receivers at this time. We are awaiting the release of the new Fortec Star model in North America and will determine at that time if it is model that we wish to represent. Fortec Star is currently out of stock on the 1.8M Prime Focus, Polar Mount. We understand that it will back in stock within 6 - 8 weeks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts