forum list page

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
On the Forum List page, when you hover your mouse pointer over the thread title in the Last Post column on the right, the display says you will be brought to your last unread post in that thread. But, when you click on it, it brings you to the last overall post in that thread.

Should it work like the tip is displaying, or is that display wrong??

It only does that on posts that do not origionate from SatelliteGuys, such as Uplink Reports or Usenet posts.

Its a bug in vBulletin (kind of) since those posts were not actually made through vbulletin.

Sorry Scott, but it happens every time. I just tried it again for a forum I usually don't frequent (from The Phone Zone forum) that's definitely a SatGuys originated post, and it happened again.

Please try it, on the Forum List page....

Working for me on my account and my test account.

Go to the forum index page (forum.php) then click on the last post in any forum and its taking me to the last post where its supposed to.

Thats working fine for me too...

Perhaps your last read pointers are messed up.

You can reset them by marking all forums read. :)

That's strange because the 'go to first unread post' button works for me when I am in a forum, just not from the forum list page.

Thanks anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)