Forum Navigation Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauiguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
Haiku, Maui
In the last few weeks i have noticed that i can enter the forums, then select which forum to view such as FTA or Directv.

However when i click on a topic to read the posts, my browser hesitates then just locks up and will not do anything.

I can only assume it is a problem on my end, but if i can get back in to this topic, does anyone have a solution?

Using IE8 on a vista machine.

I joined the satguys PUB as a supporter and paid my dues to get rid of the ads and viruses involved. The better firewalls will lock up on some of the ads.
I also got a program that was refered to me, seems like mvps dot org, that gets rid of more of the trojan horses... that slow the system down.

when the system looses my ID I some times have to reboot 2 or 3 time to reenter my rv1pop id so I can continue! So I would try joining first.
POP

Mauiguy, let me know if your still having the issue now... there was a bug in the last software update and I think I just fixed it. :)

Mauiguy, let me know if your still having the issue now... there was a bug in the last software update and I think I just fixed it. :)

Scott,

I tried several times to enter this forum and topic after i saw it had received some responses. I was unable to do so until I set my browser "privacy" setting to low.

Kind of strange, I had been messing around wit the security settings with no results. But the change to the privacy setting seems to have fixed it.

Thanks to all for the responses. Aloha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts