Forum/thread Display Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I go to the next unread thread in a forum, I see no button or link to do that?

Once you have marked everything as read, new posts will be indicated by a bullet or dot by the thread subject. When you click on that dot you will go to the first unread thread.

This probably has been asked already but ... How do you know if someone is online, before you knew when you looked at thier avatar ... other than a list of people online.

It appears that the default color scheme changed since yesterday. I like the new default color settings :). I can see the "new" post icon a lot easier than with the previous default scheme.

The fonts look bigger to me, maybe that's my imagination? It's easier to read the thread titles and the OP names.

You must have been testing that feature and freaked me out, everything was backwards to me. I do not see the logic in reading threads that way.
Happy Opposites Day. :)

The add on I installer for Charles had it set to reverse posts by default. I had to find the settings and switch it back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)