Forum/thread Display Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks nice with 50 topics per page and 50 posts per page on a thread :)
Just wish that worked under "New Posts" or "Multiview". I like being able to hide forums as I have no interest in FTA or several other sections.

Just wish that worked under "New Posts" or "Multiview". I like being able to hide forums as I have no interest in FTA or several other sections.
I mentioned that elsewhere about the "new posts" only show 10 threads per page

I mentioned that elsewhere about the "new posts" only show 10 threads per page
´
That´s the option I couldn´t find, (mentioned in other thread), There´s the Threads per page (set mine to 50) Posts per page (same) and then Conversations per page. But when I click on New Posts (for the whole board) I only get 10 per page.

same here. I posted the issue in one of the other threads (I think it was the "Welcome back" thread)

How do I go to the next unread thread in a forum, I see no button or link to do that?

Yeah, it should be since that seems to be it's name. It's like people are scared to say it. Always reminds me of Harry Potter movies and Voldemort, "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" !

Scared to say dbstalk? Not really. Post Satelliteguys over there and see what happens!

Never been a member over there, but I'm curious. What happens if you say SatelliteGuys?

So, why is not the "Other Site" included in the other sites list? :biggrin:biggrin
I wanted to put "Other SatelliteGuys Sites" but it was too big. :)

Besides the other site is no longer a satellite site... they are into something called the digital bitch stream or something like that. (No idea what that means)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)