Found new use for Voom Remote

Augurr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
I was attempting to program my remote for a TV in my bedroom, which I had mistakenly thought had a dead IR receiver thingie in it because 4 other remotes including the one that came with it wouldn't work anymore. So on a whim, I decided to program the Voom remote for it and started on the channel search programming. As I was sitting there clicking "channel up" i hear a beep come from my Fedder's window unit air conditioner. So I stop, back down a "channel" and the air conditioner temperature goes down! BTW, the air unit has a remote control for it. The Voom remote will work my damn air conditioner! LOL, now that is some funny sh*t.

Augurr said:
I was attempting to program my remote for a TV in my bedroom, which I had mistakenly thought had a dead IR receiver thingie in it because 4 other remotes including the one that came with it wouldn't work anymore. So on a whim, I decided to program the Voom remote for it and started on the channel search programming. As I was sitting there clicking "channel up" i hear a beep come from my Fedder's window unit air conditioner. So I stop, back down a "channel" and the air conditioner temperature goes down! BTW, the air unit has a remote control for it. The Voom remote will work my damn air conditioner! LOL, now that is some funny sh*t.

model # ?

of the air unit i'm assuming. not sure, it's the smaller one they have like a 5500 btu unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts