Fox Agrees To Buy Controlling Stake Of YES Network

Francesca and Kay are both douchebags. I have no reason to listen to either of them unless there is a Yankees game on.

So Francesa to Fox Sports 1?
http://www.newsday.com/sports/media/source-mike-francesa-s-show-to-air-on-fox-sports-1-1.7006549
Mike Francesa, whose 12-year simulcast run on the YES Network ended on Super Bowl Sunday, soon will bring his WFAN radio show to Fox Sports 1, a radio industry source with knowledge of the agreement said Sunday.

Terms of the contract could not be determined, nor could a starting date. But Francesa said on the air last week that an official announcement could come early this week, and that he could be back on TV in time for the NCAA men's basketball tournament in March.

Well as interesting as all this is, it seems odd that the YE$ network dumps Francesa for comments made about A-ROD, then Francesa gets picked up by their majority holder, FOX. He started his show yesterday on both FS1 and FS2. BTW he had his signature bottle of Diet Coke sitting right there next to him. I listen to Francesa on the car radio when I can. I know he is a blowhard and a pompous Yankee fan, but I still like his take on some things. I was never able to watch his show on YE$, so I'm kind of glad he is on FOX now, which I have access to on DISH. I am recording his show so I can FF to the subjects that interest me when I get home from work. Then I can just delete each day's show when I'm done. As far as Michael Kay goes, I've never listened to him, nor would I, and I wish him well. I did think his shot at Mike was a little low class though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts