Fox app

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

long dog

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2020
covington VA
I installed the fox now app and it is a no go for live tv when I sign in provider. If I don't sign in, limited streaming live. Aggravated doesn't begin to describe...

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
You can’t get live tv from the major 4 networks on the apps if you are blacked out by Nexstar.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sure you can just do like everyone else and borrow a family members username and password. Lol.

You shouldn’t be blocked from watching free over the air television.

Reactions: TheKrell and lfp302
so its a dish login that won't work, or because of locals being blacked out ??
Yes, to both. Because your Fox channel is blacked out your DISH credential on the Fox app is also blacked out. That is just the Fox channel, not the Foxsports channels.

For the first time in a network blackout I’m able to use locast for my Indianapolis locals. Was payin $12 a month for 12 locals, lost CW nearly 2 years ago and now Fox and CBS. Now getting 42 channels counting the sub channels for a $5 a month donation. No DVR function for the locals but saving $7 a month and 3.5 times the channals.

Reactions: dennispap
For the first time in a network blackout I’m able to use locast for my Indianapolis locals. Was payin $12 a month for 12 locals, lost CW nearly 2 years ago and now Fox and CBS. Now getting 42 channels counting the sub channels for a $5 a month donation. No DVR function for the locals but saving $7 a month and 3.5 times the channals.
Wish it was available here.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
Sure you can just do like everyone else and borrow a family members username and password. Lol.

You shouldn’t be blocked from watching free over the air television.

All of our family is Dish so no there is no way around the system for us.

Yes, to both. Because your Fox channel is blacked out your DISH credential on the Fox app is also blacked out. That is just the Fox channel, not the Foxsports channels.
got ya, because the local fox for some is blacked out, their dish login doesn't work.
I would think if my local fox is still on dish, my log in would work ?? for example

got ya, because the local fox for some is blacked out, their dish login doesn't work.
I would think if my local fox is still on dish, my log in would work ?? for example
I guess it depends on where the app's geo-location thinks you are, and which affiliate it thinks you are supposed to be receiving. For example, when I used to watch my network shows on Hulu, for ABC they would correctly put my local affiliate's logo (WEWS, channel 5, Cleveland, Ohio) at the bottom of the video. However, on the exact same computer, without me changing anything on my end, Hulu would put the logo for the Columbus, Ohio Fox affiliate (WTTE, channel 28) on Fox programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)