Fox Broadcasting Adds App to Xbox 360 for Dish and Verizon Fios Subs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DustoMan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 9, 2010
Sparta, Wisconsin, United States
Kinda like the Hulu deal where you put your credentials in and get next-day access to current shows.

Starting today, Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers who are also Dish or Verizon FiOS customers have access to the FOX Broadcast app on Xbox 360.
Fox Broadcast on Xbox LIVE offers next-day access to your favorite FOX shows and the latest content from the FOX Broadcast programming network. You can keep up with all of this season’s newest episodes including “Family Guy” and “Fringe.” Or kick back with past seasons of your favorite shows, like “House” or “24.” The FOX Broadcast app will also include Kinect integration, allowing you to play, pause and rewind using your hands or voice.

http://majornelson.com/2012/09/25/f...paign=Feed:+MajorNelson+(Major+Nelson+(Xbox))

Damn, this sucks for me. I let our XBL Gold sub expire because we now primarily play pc games and I have 2 Roku players. Oh well, I can still get those shows the next day through the Dish Online site with the gaming rig I have hooked up to our gaming tv.

Mojo Jojo said:
I hate how Xbox Live Gold is needed for so much stuff on it.

i agree that it sucks compared to say ps3, but the apps through xbox are so much better and I would like to think it's because they make you pay

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)