Fox College Sports

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dhageremtp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
North Dakota
who do you email to ask dish to pick up this channel? I know they claim that if you get the multi sports pack, you can get what FCS offers, but they just signed a contract to carry the local DI hockey team, UND Fighting Sioux. They broastcast on their own channel, FSSN, which is not carried by dish.......

Directv has FCS already, come on Charlie pick this up!

FSSN is still on Free to Air KU band. I'm an alum about to start my 3rd season of watching free (well, if you don't count those horrible Dahlstrom ads) Sioux hockey on an original investment of under $200. In fact, researching getting the hockey games when we lived out in Idaho is what brought me to this forum - the folks in the FTA section are great!

who do you email to ask dish to pick up this channel? I know they claim that if you get the multi sports pack, you can get what FCS offers, but they just signed a contract to carry the local DI hockey team, UND Fighting Sioux. They broastcast on their own channel, FSSN, which is not carried by dish.......

Directv has FCS already, come on Charlie pick this up!

There are some FCS exclusive stuff and this is kinda one of them. A FTA system would be better and paulm already mentions it

Right now there is panic if D* is carrying the game as 617 (the FCS channel) has K-State & Iowa State, Rumour is 623 but that is a Big 10 alt channel

I've got the FTA system, 2nd season, Ice was big in helping me set it up. Would be nice to be able to view it on a tv other than in the office though......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts