Fox Deportes (624) leaving sportspack 1/11/12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Was searching something on the D* site and found this nugget (If its been posted before I apologize)

Effective January 11, 2012, FOX Deportes on Channel 624 will be removed from the DIRECTV SPORTS PACK add-on package. FOX Deportes will still be available in select Spanish base packages. For a list of the base packages that include FOX Deportes, please check directv.com/spanish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Was searching something on the D* site and found this nugget (If its been posted before I apologize)

Effective January 11, 2012, FOX Deportes on Channel 624 will be removed from the DIRECTV SPORTS PACK add-on package. FOX Deportes will still be available in select Spanish base packages. For a list of the base packages that include FOX Deportes, please check directv.com/spanish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I thought they were in the 400's ? Guess not.

It is on 425 in the spanish packages but for English package folks with sports pack this will change

Dammit, when we legit-moved (As opposed to "moved") I was going ask for a 119-viewing 5 LNB dish so that I could get this channel. In NC, and other areas, too, some Red Sox-Yankees games are available on Fox Deported (official new name) when the boring Braves on on local Fox channels and Fox Deportes is the only way to see the games. I have the Sports Pack and I enjoy it.

I guess Fox Deportes got "deported" form the English packages ;)

But I wonder if you can add the Spanish package option for $15 will it be in there?

A bunch of the Top Rank Live boxing shows are only on Fox Deportes. This is disappointing. :(

Yes, all the Spanish channels in the 400's are included in that 15 dollar package. I would expect that to change with this channel being dropped from the English language packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)