Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Was searching something on the D* site and found this nugget (If its been posted before I apologize)

Effective January 11, 2012, FOX Deportes on Channel 624 will be removed from the DIRECTV SPORTS PACK add-on package. FOX Deportes will still be available in select Spanish base packages. For a list of the base packages that include FOX Deportes, please check directv.com/spanish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Was searching something on the D* site and found this nugget (If its been posted before I apologize)

Effective January 11, 2012, FOX Deportes on Channel 624 will be removed from the DIRECTV SPORTS PACK add-on package. FOX Deportes will still be available in select Spanish base packages. For a list of the base packages that include FOX Deportes, please check directv.com/spanish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I thought they were in the 400's ? Guess not.

It is on 425 in the spanish packages but for English package folks with sports pack this will change

Dammit, when we legit-moved (As opposed to "moved") I was going ask for a 119-viewing 5 LNB dish so that I could get this channel. In NC, and other areas, too, some Red Sox-Yankees games are available on Fox Deported (official new name) when the boring Braves on on local Fox channels and Fox Deportes is the only way to see the games. I have the Sports Pack and I enjoy it.

I guess Fox Deportes got "deported" form the English packages ;)

But I wonder if you can add the Spanish package option for $15 will it be in there?

A bunch of the Top Rank Live boxing shows are only on Fox Deportes. This is disappointing. :(

Yes, all the Spanish channels in the 400's are included in that 15 dollar package. I would expect that to change with this channel being dropped from the English language packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)