FOX Dispute?

emotional-barrier-quotes-2.jpg

This is also a good site for contacting them: Home - mydish communities
Look for the members listed in red.
I've found they answer faster on their Facebook page but like you said it's a good place to start. I go there once a week unlike here where I get most of my info from fellow travelers that have gone thru this crap before.:usa2:canada:hail

Adblockers help with that.
True, but not using adblockers helps support the site, by leaving the ads visible. Since I don't have the money to spare to pay for a Pub Membership, I try to help the site however I can. Besides, I have gotten some good deals thanks to ads that I saw here, such as a free trial of Spotify Premium that included a month of Hulu, and a free three-month trial of SiriusXM streaming. I am assuming that since I clicked on those ads, SatelliteGuys got a little bit of a kick-back from that.

My point was that dare2be's comment seemed particularly funny following that specific ad, as if he were saying that there are some rodents who need to be chased away from this thread. :D

Reactions: TheKrell and DWS44
True, but not using adblockers helps support the site, by leaving the ads visible. Since I don't have the money to spare to pay for a Pub Membership, I try to help the site however I can. Besides, I have gotten some good deals thanks to ads that I saw here, such as a free trial of Spotify Premium that included a month of Hulu, and a free three-month trial of SiriusXM streaming. I am assuming that since I clicked on those ads, SatelliteGuys got a little bit of a kick-back from that.

My point was that dare2be's comment seemed particularly funny following that specific ad, as if he were saying that there are some rodents who need to be chased away from this thread. :D
I skip ads wherever I can... television OR internet. :D

Reactions: HipKat
This dispute will never be resolved. Dish is going to be bankrupt over this, losing the subscribers who aren’t getting what they paid for. Just as well too. They hate sports fans.

They really do hate sports fans.

Yet every year they would print a flier advertising football games regular customers can’t get.

Reactions: pattykay
I skip ads wherever I can... television OR internet. :D
At one point, the use of adblockers here had gotten so bad that Scott threatened to remove access to some content from members who use adblockers, unless you turn the adblocker off. I don't think anything ever came of that, but the option is still on the table as far as I know. Therefore, it is probably not a good idea to encourage people to use adblockers here. :shh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)