FOX Dispute?

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
Is there a FOX dispute? I am at work and I went to DishPromise.com to see if NBC Sports Chicago was resolved, and now I see FOX is all over the place with no FS1, FS2, Big10 Network. Or is this forthcoming?

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Well I’ve had Dish for 12 years. Calling tomorrow to say goodbye.
No HBO, no local sports teams, now no BIG10 (I live in Ohio). As Paul Brown used to say, “Son, you’re forcing us to make a change”.
So I guess in your mind that the providers are totally without fault. Both Dish and ATT are in major disputes right now with providers asking for unreasonable rate increases.

So I guess in your mind that the providers are totally without fault. Both Dish and ATT are in major disputes right now with providers asking for unreasonable rate increases.

I can't speak for him, but I think they're both at fault. It pits the customer against the provider in the name of "We care about you!" Yeah, right. 98% of consumers don't care whose fault it is. Fox blames Dish, Dish blames Fox. Just like all other media today, nobody knows who's telling the truth. They just want their channels.

1475587_37032.jpg

I can't speak for him, but I think they're both at fault. It pits the customer against the provider in the name of "We care about you!" Yeah, right. 98% of consumers don't care whose fault it is. Fox blames Dish, Dish blames Fox. Just like all other media today, nobody knows who's telling the truth. They just want their channels.

View attachment 140801
I guess blame depends on who you talk to:

Wait till Dish and Sinclair get into it over locals!:oldmad:oldmad:oldmad

Well they’re already into it with the former Fox RSN battle. I’m sure the locals are not far behind, Sinclair might have their services missing from half the nation if they drop locals from Directv/Uverse along with the RSNs on Dish. Wonder what their advertisers will think of that.

I don’t want to pay for YOUR RSNs. I don’t watch sports.

No argument there, my friend. Was just wanting him to clarify what sounded like an assertion that "no one" uses their RSN. This weekend, millions of Cardinals fans will be watching a race for the Central Division on an RSN (one way or another!), including myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts