Fox-E changing to Rochester today..

S

SatboyZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 30, 2005
Read this at Digital Home that because of audio problems, SC is changing their feed for FOX-E from Detroit to Rochester, NY. today. Can not confirm until I get home, but hope it is a cleaner feed. Can't understand why they never went with Buffalo though - must have problems with them too.

Just thought I'd let you know

Satboyz:D

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
The SD feed or HD feed?

The Rochester SD feed is very clean (have it on my setup with the rest of the Buffalo locals)

S

SatboyZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 30, 2005
HD feed - some are complaining about not getting Lions games during football - don't know why...

J

jascott7

Dec 20, 2005
lovelock, NV
I was thinking of going to sc specifically for lions games this year. Does this mean I'll be stuck with bills games, or will the sd feed still be Detroit?

Jay

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
There are 4 options in SD
Detroit
Buffalo (Fox Rochester)
Spokane
Seattle

The HD feeds are Detroit & Seattle so most folks opt for Spokane & Buffalo in SD :)

rdehaven

rdehaven

SatelliteGuys Guru
Apr 29, 2004
So. Cal
I was thinking of going to sc specifically for lions games this year. Does this mean I'll be stuck with bills games, or will the sd feed still be Detroit?

Jay

The Bills games are on CBS so this move should lead to a variety of NFC games.

icstephen

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
I like Fox rochester but the audio has been a liitle wiggy on the SD channel...sometimes the audio goes up and down and for some rason judge joe is always out of sinc but I think that may be a judge joe probelm becouse I have notised it on other channels....I can handle most any audio problem but sinc problems drive me crazy.