Fox HD East: Prison Break: End of the Tunnel [Season Finale] : Nov 28th, 2005 9pm ET

Odd Man Out John gets killed (that's how it looked). How is Micael going to pull this one? Next week is the season finale.

I still kind of love "Prison Break." I'm all for a show that's willing to killing off any one at any time (I'm going to miss Abruzzi), that has an intricate mystery that I can't quite figure out, surprises I didn't see coming (you gotta love Patricia Wettig) and that makes the good guys the bad guys and the bad guys the good guys. Heck, I've even forgiven the show for bumping "Arrested Development" and "Kitchen Confidential."

The boys make a break for it in what FOX is calling the "fall finale" Monday at 9 p.m. And the series probably won't be back until after Jack Bauer finishes saving the day for the fifth time. I can't wait to see how the show sorts itself out once the boys are on the outside. Will we follow each prisoner separately? Will we ever see the Warden again? How will the show come up with a season two?

Entire Article

might be back sooner then we think. i hope so, i love this show.

Fox may be about to grant Prison Break a reprieve from the five-month hiatus to which the show was originally sentenced. The original plan was to air the 13th Prison Break episode this week, then complete the season with a back-nine run beginning in May. But executive producer Paul Scheuring says the network is considering bringing the freshman jailhouse hit back as soon as January.

"It's totally up in the air. We may come back in January, February or May,” he says. “I think we're all going to find out in the next few days."

Should the show get the early call after the new year, Scheuring and his staff will be prepared, as they're well into the next slate of episodes: No. 16 will wrap by Christmas. He says the writing is nearly completed for the entire season, with the season finale scheduled to shoot the first week of March. Last week, the show ranked third among adults 18-49 in its 9-10 p.m. ET time slot but first in adults 18-34.

"We'd obviously prefer not to have the break because this is a sequential narrative,” Scheuring says. “What happens between the end of episode 13 and the beginning of 14 is essentially real time, so coming back from a five-month break like one minute later in story time would be a little strange.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6287038.html?display=Breaking+News

Sean Mota said:
I can't wait to see how the show sorts itself out once the boys are on the outside. Will we follow each prisoner separately? Will we ever see the Warden again? How will the show come up with a season two?

Entire Article

They never made it out (at least on this episode). The plan seems to have a taken a big turn for the worse since the pipe was repaired. The question I have is if that was his plan, it was a real messed up plan. Planning on an old pipe seems quite unimpressive. It won't return until march 2006.

I dunno why they called it a finale, nothing was finaled or at a pausing point. It was basically another episode without a new one until march.

But it does seem that they get caught but the brother gets his stay of execution from the previews, because they said he has 12 more hours and it was 9 at night on this episodes and executions are performed at midnight

My wife was hoooked tonight.. plans changed when the pipe was replaced.
See ya in March 2006 :yes

BFG said:
I dunno why they called it a finale, nothing was finaled or at a pausing point. It was basically another episode without a new one until march.
All the ads I saw called it the "fall finale" or something along those lines, which is what it was - the last episode during the fall. There's no requirement for a finale to wrap things up or answer any questions - it's just the last episode.

On to what I thought of the show, I wonder how much they had to rewrite when the show was picked up for more episodes. Originally if they only had 13 episodes they could have wrapped it up easily last night with very little re-shooting. The pipe isn't replaced and then they all get out home free. Really just the last five minutes of the episode would have changed.

In any event I can't wait to see what happens and who (if anyone!) makes it out. More immediately, do they get busted or do they find a way to sneak back to where they were supposed to be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)