Fox Minneapolis St. Paul ? (1 Viewer)

eriksat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 25, 2011
WI
Its weird I'm on all channels in the guide I get 2, 4, 5, 11, 17, 22, 29, 41, 45. and yes the big ones in HD. Just ch 9 missing??

eriksat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 25, 2011
WI
Wow I just figured it out, I went in menu locks, channel locks, and found ch.9 locked? I had the system locked and have no idea how ch 9 all of a sudden was locked out?? I swear to god I never touched it. Anyway all is good now.

eriksat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 25, 2011
WI
On my old receivers when you locked a channel it did not remove it from the guide, it would just say this channel is locked if you tried to go to it. So I now see there is a option to either show or hide locked channels. Anyway I still don't know how that channel got locked? Could I have been that drunk?

topcats69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 22, 2004
Willmar,MN
eriksat1 said:
On my old receivers when you locked a channel it did not remove it from the guide, it would just say this channel is locked if you tried to go to it. So I now see there is a option to either show or hide locked channels. Anyway I still don't know how that channel got locked? Could I have been that drunk?

maybe the dvr gremlin did it he the one the seems to remove timers or add strange timers you never watch.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts