Fox Minneapolis St. Paul ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
should be. Showing in my guide here in the SW burbs of Minneapolis

are you talking the HD feed? Do the other stations come in fine (2,4,5,11)?

Its weird I'm on all channels in the guide I get 2, 4, 5, 11, 17, 22, 29, 41, 45. and yes the big ones in HD. Just ch 9 missing??

Wow I just figured it out, I went in menu locks, channel locks, and found ch.9 locked? I had the system locked and have no idea how ch 9 all of a sudden was locked out?? I swear to god I never touched it. Anyway all is good now.

On my old receivers when you locked a channel it did not remove it from the guide, it would just say this channel is locked if you tried to go to it. So I now see there is a option to either show or hide locked channels. Anyway I still don't know how that channel got locked? Could I have been that drunk?

eriksat1 said:
On my old receivers when you locked a channel it did not remove it from the guide, it would just say this channel is locked if you tried to go to it. So I now see there is a option to either show or hide locked channels. Anyway I still don't know how that channel got locked? Could I have been that drunk?

maybe the dvr gremlin did it he the one the seems to remove timers or add strange timers you never watch.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)