FOX News/Business HD Channels glitch

Supershooters

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone else viewing FOX News Channel & FOX Business Channel experiencing periodic stuttering? They seem to be the only channels doing it. SD Channels are fine. Other HD Channels are fine. Been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Yep, It happens often, sometimes tuning to other tuner seems to help, I can watch FNC from both tuners with PIP and only one jitters, mainly the crawler jitters.
Dan

Last edited:
Anyone else viewing FOX News Channel & FOX Business Channel experiencing periodic stuttering? They seem to be the only channels doing it. SD Channels are fine. Other HD Channels are fine. Been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Yes I had FOX News freeze up had the same picture of two women with their mouths open and nothing was moving. This happened two days ago about 1800 hours the SD was fine. I called in and the tech gal told me they were having some problems.

You sure the picture was frozen?

The picture froze with the two women on the screen during the 11PM ET O'Reilly Factor the other night and stayed that way for several hours, at least until I went to bed. The SD was fine throughout and the HD was fine the next morning when I got up.

I have had on occasion the picture freeze up. I record Fox and Friends and Glenn Beck. I seem to have more of a problem of the unit shutting down and restarting on its own and not finishing recording my shows. Anyone with any problems like that?

i have had the freeze happen before and I changed to the CNN HD and it was also frozen. SD was fine on both.

but I had FOX do it last night at 2am ish as I heard no sound and went in and it was frozen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)