Fox News HD - DirecTV thank you thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
We've been tough on D while waiting for this. However, in the end, D was the first provider to add this nationally. Also, this was probably the most requested channel. You can say I guess they listened to their customers.

This thread is intended to give D a thumps up.

:up

EDIT:
Before anyone complains, I'd like to stay respectful of the idea of this thread.. .no real discussion.. just thank you's. There were too many fox hd "want it now" threads out there.

Another HD station I won't be watching. I'll be the first to post on the "Comedy Central HD - DirecTV thank you thread" though.

Seems to me from the timing they wanted to add more nationals, and with negotiations not going so well, they decided to release Fox News HD before election time.

I'm beginning to think these 'reliable sources' are some lunatics invisible friends... :down

Reliable sources got everything wrong when they said it for weeks, then we hear about Fox News HD 2 days before it comes on. :eek:

I'm beginning to think these 'reliable sources' are some lunatics invisible friends... :down

Reliable sources got everything wrong when they said it for weeks, then we hear about Fox News HD 2 days before it comes on. :eek:

What 'reliable sources' are you referring to? There's a member at DBSTalk, satelliteracer, that has been very accurate when it comes to new channels and locals coming online. Then there are others that have posted the rumors of upcoming channels that don't happen, but then that's why they're called rumors.

+1 Thanks D* no matter how much complaining there is at the end of the day D* is the best TV provider hands down. I am confident they will provide all available HD channels in time. All I know is I have all my watched programming in HD, even though I complain I just do it for the fun of it. I will never leave D* when I know they are customer first company, money making second.

What 'reliable sources' are you referring to? There's a member at DBSTalk, satelliteracer, that has been very accurate when it comes to new channels and locals coming online. Then there are others that have posted the rumors of upcoming channels that don't happen, but then that's why they're called rumors.

Obviously, the reliable sources in people's heads :cool:

I honestly don't know how reliable these sources are TBH. My over-exagerated point was emphasizing that I'm not really trusting sources anymore.

Thank you DirecTV for adding Fox News HD so we don't have to see the forum cluttered with 5 new threads a day about adding the channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts