FOX NEWS HD - Where are you?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What's wrong with this picture? LOL

Attachments

• fox-business-turbo-hd.jpg
    fox-business-turbo-hd.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 404
So...the talk over in the D* forum is FNC HD being turned on this week.

They're dangling candy in front of me I tell ya!!!

I took the candy awhile ago, and am lovin it, seeing forums on this topic over and over about HD and no HD reminds why I left Dish in the first place, I have been nothing but happy since I left, no more commin on here to cry foul everyday and wondering for my locals ect, FoxHD will be huge

I took the candy awhile ago, and am lovin it, seeing forums on this topic over and over about HD and no HD reminds why I left Dish in the first place, I have been nothing but happy since I left, no more commin on here to cry foul everyday and wondering for my locals ect, FoxHD will be huge

Really? Of late I've seen just as many no HD complaint threads in the DirecTV side as there have been on the Dish side. FNC will be a nice pick up for them, but this is the first big launch they have had in a long time. I still think we will see plenty of complaints over there about Travel HD and Premiums.

Really? Of late I've seen just as many no HD complaint threads in the DirecTV side as there have been on the Dish side. FNC will be a nice pick up for them, but this is the first big launch they have had in a long time. I still think we will see plenty of complaints over there about Travel HD and Premiums.

True, but I'm speakin of going from dish to direct, I gained many HD by doing so, Im happier than a pig in Sh*T

If Fox News and Fox Business HD doesn't show up by the end of this year I'm gone. I just hope Direct has as good a HD DVR as I have now in my 622. I want to upgrade to 722 putting my 622 in another room so I can go all HD. BUT I need Fox channels first.

As far as Dish Network is concerned, as I have elaborated on this board, it probably won't happen until the legal haggling over the placement of Fox News Channel in the AT200 package as opposed to the AT100 package is resolved. In which case, once that happens, we may also see Fox Business Network on Dish Network.

Last edited:
One thing to add to you fans of Foxnews, Glenn Beck just announced he is going to fox from CNN. He will have his own show slated for 5PM weekdays starting in the Spring,whoohoo!

One thing to add to you fans of Foxnews, Glenn Beck just announced he is going to fox from CNN. He will have his own show slated for 5PM weekdays starting in the Spring,whoohoo!
There is a god. Good riddance.:D
He maybe worse then asswipe oreilly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKftpGB03vU&feature=related"]Letterman loses it!!!![/ame]

Well Direct TV added Fox News HD so whats the hold up with Dish?

If I were a betting man (I'm not though;)) I think it will be added by the end of this year. That is if Charlie still plans on the 150 hd channels. Scott has said Fox and Dish are talking and that was confirmed on the last Charlie Chat.

Dear Sweet Jesus Mother and Mary, I need Fox News HD on election night! If I can't see the priceless reactions of doom and gloom from the "fair and balanced" blowhards in great detail when the Republicans are wiped out in a bloodbath across the board, my night will not be complete.

I need to see Brit Hume cry in HD.

I need to see Hannity blabber on about voter fraud, ACORN, and demand recounts in HD.

I need to see O'Reilly wrinkle his brow and yell at the guy posting election results that he's anti-American for daring to put up Obama state wins.

But most importantly, I need to see the sweating, the hemming and hawing, the excuses, and the general buffoonery that the Fox crew are bound to produce when they realize the Republican brand is dead and buried and they're about to face a Democratic tidal wave.

Come on E*...give me the crisp, clean detail of the funeral coverage that will be election night on Fox. It's the patriotic thing to do.

More likely a McCain win and Obama crying into his wine and cheese with Ayers and other left wing American haters standing nearby to comfort him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)