WFLD Chicago
KRIV Houston
WAGA Atlanta
WTTG DC
WJBK Detroit
WTVT Tampa
WMYT Charlotte
KTBC Austin

When you live in a market like I do (Duluth) and you only have 5 RF stations available subchannels are a necessity if a market wants CW &/or My Network
CBS has CW as subchannel (in 480i widescreen)
NBC has My Network as subchannel (in 480i widescreen...wish it would be HD as they show sports on it)
PBS has their subchanels
ABC has MeTV (same folks who own it own the one in Minneapolis too and they have MeTV)
Fox...well they are just cheap bastards (as noted above)

We had a 6th but they went off the air for tower maintenance (well replacement)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/duluth-mn-tv-station-goes-silent-temporarily.342206/
In one of the three markets I am able to receive Salisbury, Maryland (Baltimore & Philly are the other 2) I have a similar situation:
CBS has Antenna and Fox
NBC has Cozi until prime time and then My Network is on. NBC is a low powered station
ABC has CW and Me

Reactions: Mr Tony
In one of the three markets I am able to receive Salisbury, Maryland (Baltimore & Philly are the other 2) I have a similar situation:
CBS has Antenna and Fox
NBC has Cozi until prime time and then My Network is on. NBC is a low powered station
ABC has CW and Me
But isn't your Fox SD only and CW is in HD?
I know when I lived in Minneapolis I could get Mankato, MN (75 miles away). They are a one station market. CBS HD and FOX in 480i widescreen

But isn't your Fox SD only and CW is in HD?
I know when I lived in Minneapolis I could get Mankato, MN (75 miles away). They are a one station market. CBS HD and FOX in 480i widescreen
Yep Iceberg you are correct on both Fox and CW for Salisbury, Md.. I am happy I get great signal quality on both Baltimore and Philly Fox's.

Reactions: Mr Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)