Fox O&Os, Weigel Launch Movies! Digi-Net

In the Boston DMA fox is 25.1. 25.2 showed up on its own on my TiVo channel list ( I just had to check it off for it to show in the guide). I haven't checked the other three TVs in the house, but there is a better than good chance I won't need to rescan. When 5.2 went live it just showed up on TiVo and the TVs.

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

As I thought no need to rescan...25.2 went on the air, yesterday, with what in the "old" days we would have called a test pattern!
Two of our flat screens are older model (5 and 4 years old) Olevia's the other two are basic Walmart brands and are newer one is a year old the other a few months. Since the sub channel is on the same rf as the main channel it seems to me it should show up without a rescan, of course I have no knowledge of this stuff so my logic may well be flawed!

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

Well 27-2 in Dallas is broadcasting movie clips. Hopefully they are learning how to share the digital space with MYTV/Movies & Bounce they are digitizing in action sequences. I liked one part of their come on "movies you have never seen before" I hope that was referring to movies so old todays kids haven't even seen in syndication, and not some box office bombs from the FOX movie vaults.

Also found some really young actors I had to really think about to recognize them, Sylvester Stallone and Burt Reynolds.

Looks like 19 stations so far? They'll need more than that to make it last. Hopefully other stations will join up.

When Cozi launched they only had 10 affiliates (all O&O stations) ;)
The fact its on O&O stations Fox really has nothing to lose since they own both (Movies! and Fox)

Too bad the listings are not on my DISh gide. But I want too much again.

No guide data on TIVO either, no guide data on TV tuner either..TITAN TV has guide data so it is available albeit a bit less convenient...

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

No guide data on TIVO either, no guide data on TV tuner either..TITAN TV has guide data so it is available albeit a bit less convenient...

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk
Hmm, if Titan TV has it, then I could record it with my Haupagge usb tuner, since the Win TV application uses Titan TV for scheduling recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts