Fox Puts 'Fringe' on Thursday, Moves 'Dance' to Fall

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
By Josef Adalian
Fox is boldly sending J.J. Abrams’ “Fringe” to Thursday nights and shifting “So You Think You Can Dance” into the fall as part of an aggressive fall schedule designed to make the network more competitive in the fourth quarter.
“Fringe” will shift from a protected timeslot behind “American Idol” to Thursdays at 9, the network announced Monday.

Source & More: tvweek.com

Just wonderful -- opposite Supernatural, and me not having the ability to record either of them in HD! (Thanks Dish morons.) I don't know why the hell networks think they need to compete. Wouldn't it make more sense to schedule programs not to compete to that all of them would get watched?

Just wonderful -- opposite Supernatural, and me not having the ability to record either of them in HD! (Thanks Dish morons.) I don't know why the hell networks think they need to compete. Wouldn't it make more sense to schedule programs not to compete to that all of them would get watched?
Yes, but most people still watch TV the old fashioned way...between 8-10pm, Monday through Thursday, and without a DVR.

These networks are run by idiots.

We have gaps throughout the week, but yet they now have Fringe, Supernatural, Greys and CSI Vegas in the SAME %^$#&*()*&(U)_ time slot!!!

Why not release Terminator Salvation, Transformers 2 and Star Trek in the same weekend ya dumb*****

:mad:

I guess Ill record Fringe and CSI in HD and Super and Greys in SD on the 722k. Might have to buy the eastern arc dish so I can get HD locals, what a bunch bull****

Luckily I have the 722k and the echostar dtv plus dvr for ota recordings. So I can record 6 hd stations at one time with the two receivers. So this covers all 4 main networks , the CW and even the Mytvnetwork if necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts