Fox Soccer 390 showing unsubscribed and BeIN 392 is only showing in SD; after moving channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

CCTX

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2012
United States
Your help and ideas are sought. I tried DIRT and chatting and both did not work.

I have Latino Max, 2H2J, and receiving satellites 118 110 129 119. One hopper is on v234 and the other is on v238.

Channels 406 FSC and 408 BeIN were moved to 390 and 392 last Wed. Since then, I have been witnessing very weird behavior.

1) First, channel 390 FSC was just fine, recording and live, and showing in HD. However, 392 BeIN was only in SD and no HD alternative was available (yes, even under All Channels).
2) Second, channel 390 was showing live fine but any recorded event, when played, would show the message "This is a subscription channel....".
3) Third, channel 390 is not even showing live content displaying the same message as above. The other 5xxx alternates are not even there for me.
4) Now, channel 406 is back but only in SD.

I tried all kinds of reset and check switch...etc. I know some folks here are having similar issues with these channels. Dish advanced technical help were clueless, saying "it may be a software glitch" that is it.

Any thoughts?

Thank you all.

Well, FSC 390 HD is now showing in "red"in the guide BUT I can watch live content no problem but I cannot record or play recorded programming. Very weird!

You really need to put more detail in your post. You say 390 was fine, but isn't fine, but is fine, but not fine.

390 has and is just fine for me for the early and current game. 392 is in SD only for me but I don't think Latino Dos had the English version of the channel.

You really need to put more detail in your post. You say 390 was fine, but isn't fine, but is fine, but not fine.

390 has and is just fine for me for the early and current game. 392 is in SD only for me but I don't think Latino Dos had the English version of the channel.

Thank you.

This is why it is weird, it keeps changing from one state to another in a manner I have never seen in my 13 years with DISH.

We have Latino Dos; I believe we get Bein Sports HD on channel 871 I also believe we get the Bein Sports alternate channel on 873.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts